Location: County Armagh
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £26,000 - £27,000
Date Posted: 02/07/2018
Are you a qualified electrical engineer looking for a new challenge?
Do you have strong experience within an engineering / continuous improvement environment?
Would you like to work for a leading company experiencing further growth?
We have a very exciting role with a company that is going from strength to strength. If this role is of interest call Alex on 02890 313157 or email email@example.com
- Be a primarily office-based technical consultant to our network of dealers across EMEA, providing specialist troubleshooting advice and information to assist repair activities, whilst promoting quality standards
- Conduct analysis of warranty data and field issues, identify potential solutions and ensure effective handover of information to other departments for corrective action
- Track open issues, allocating agreed corrective actions and provide feedback to dealers and Field team
- Travel occasionally to dealers (primarily in Europe) to provide on-site consultation on technical issues
- Provide technical assistance to Warranty, Field team and Supplier Quality groups where appropriate and required.
- Build strong working relationships and maintain high quality of communication with international dealer network.
- Degree (or equivalent) in Electrical Engineering
- Minimum of one year’s experience in an Engineering and/or Continuous Improvement position
- Experience of automotive systems such as CANbus, vehicle sensors, etc.
- Previous experience of failure reporting, troubleshooting electrical systems, analysis and corrective actions management
- Experience of interaction with customers from other countries and cultures
Please submit your application or call the specialist Abacus consultant 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion.
Did you know? Abacus are Northern Irelands only rate Recruiter with 4.7 Stars for customer satisfaction on independent review site Feefo.
If you know someone who is returning/re-locating to NI then tell them about www.belfastforlife.com it has all the information that they will need.