05th April 2017
Location: Belfast Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 05/04/2017
Enterprise Systems Engineer
Ultra-cool Software House is hiring an Enterprise Systems Engineer to join the growing Enterprise Systems team based in the Belfast office.
A major part of the role is to employ web-based and back-end database technologies to leverage and customize out-of-box NetSuite solutions.
The comapny’s software system is a breakthrough, industry-first solution that solves the problem of how to support mobile and other forms of progressive commerce technologies (e.g. EMV, QR, NFC, etc.) on a unified and secure platform.
If you want to work in a team environment, utilizing a range of web service technologies and back-end systems to merge applications from both the technical and business point of view, I would love to hear from you.
As an Enterprise Systems Engineer you will;
* Be trained to support the continued growth of the operations function.
* Learn NetSuite capabilities, frameworks and scripting
* Grow your knowledge of NetSuite’s cloud/ SaaS based ERP business software systems.
* Think outside the box and work towards new solutions and enhancements
* Build customized interfaces hosted within the NetSuite framework
* Integration with other systems using SOAP and RESTful Web Service calls or create dynamic user interfaces
* Use Oracle SQL for advanced reporting in NetSuite, incorporating formulas and SQL functions to translate values, generate outputs and apply complex criteria
* Translating business requirements into user and functional requirements
* Work alongside the Technical Writing team to create documentation such as policies, procedures, workflows and user guides
* Hold a third level qualification in a relative discipline, (Computers, IT, Business etc.) or equivalent work experience
* Have a desire to be part of a team with a passion for learning System Integration through NetSuite
* Work in a high energy, fast paced dynamic and supportive environment
* Provide training and on-going opportunities for development
* Support you to be the best you can be
* Ensure you are rewarded for your achievements If successful, you will;
* Enjoy Social activities which take place throughout the office, pool tables, xbox, pizza Fridays, fresh fruit, nights out, team events to name a few
* Have access to a suite of benefits including, private medial, pension, life insurance, payment protection etc.
* Enjoy a very competitive starting salary
Please submit your application or call the specialist consultant in Abacus Recruitment on 028 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion or explore other jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dublin or London.
With 100 years’ experience in our team, Abacus is one of NI’s most established recruitment brands. We can advise on jobs, CVs, interviews and salaries across permanent, contract and temporary employment.
If you know someone who wants to move a career to NI, then tell them about www.abacus.jobs/belfastforlife or follow @AbacusJobs