Location: County Antrim
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 11/08/2017
Are you an experienced Events Coordinator with 1-2 years experience in organising UK and International regional events?
We are currently recruiting on behalf of one of NI’s leading education companies who have an exciting opportunity for an Events Coordinator to join their team based in Antrim.
What you will be doing:
- Working within Group Marketing across the Education and Corporate Sectors to coordinate the logistics of UK and International regional shows and hosted events
- Booking events, updating the events calendar/trello board for planning and scheduling, booking onsite logistics, packing event resources, managing external couriers and raising appropriate purchase orders
- Assisting the Events Manager with logistics for larger scale National events and conferences.
- Maintaining and contributing to the CRM database as required, specifically adding leads/prospect data to the CRM system & adding Activity/Target list info
- Creating and/or contributing to event Briefing and Objectives documents (liaising with event organisers to complete the event briefing and sharing these documents with the wider team).
- Researching events for Education and Corporate Marketing teams and completing relevant paperwork/booking forms
- Creating and scheduling social media posts in the lead up to/during events.
- Providing marketing finance and budgetary administration including raising purchase orders/expenditure tracking
- Supporting Marketing and Sales as directed by the Events Manager.
What you will have:
- 3rd level qualification in Business, Marketing, Event Management, PR or Comms
- 1 year’s event management experience
- IT literate
- Ability to manage own workload and effectively prioritise tasks
- Ability to work under pressure, to tight deadlines
- Strong administrative and organisation skills, and good attention to detail
- Effective communication skills, both verbal and written
- Logistical experience i.e. working with couriers, booking event logistics etc.
- CRM database experience
- Social Media experience
- Content writing experience (including adoption of Brand Guidelines)
I’m interested, what next?
To hear more details on this fantastic opportunity, email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Aisleen on 02890313157
Please submit your application or call the specialist consultant in Abacus Recruitment on 028 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion or explore other jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dublin or London.
With 100 years’ experience in our team, Abacus is one of NI’s most established recruitment brands. We can advise on jobs, CVs, interviews and salaries across permanent, contract and temporary employment.
If you know someone who wants to move a career to NI, then tell them about www.abacus.jobs/belfastforlife or follow @AbacusJobs