Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 07/11/2017
We are currently recruiting for a Facilities & Communications Assistant on behalf of one of NI’s leading global law firms. This is a unique opportunity to join one of Belfast’s largest companies who put a focus on training and developing their staff where there is a strong culture of excellence.
What you will be doing:
- Act as first point of contact for new business calls, ensuring a high quality of service is delivered at all times.
- Handling internal, external and overseas calls.
- Booking car park space and meeting rooms along with catering, AV/VC and any other requirements needed.
- Logging facilities and engineering jobs via an online system, ensuring that the jobs are prioritised and completed in line with the service level agreements
- Ensure that the highest standards of customer service are provided at all times.
- Ensure that all calls and email requests are dealt with promptly, professionally and logged accurately.
- Ensure all comments, complaints and compliments are promptly escalated.
- Ensure quality communication between team and departments is maintained, especially during handovers.
- Achieve call and email answer targets daily.
- Develop meaningful relationships with different departments and service providers to ensure a seamless and professional service.
- Support Team Leader with improving standards of service and efficiencies within the department.
- Ad-hoc projects and additional administrative tasks.
What you will have:
- Previous administration experience
- Excellent telephone manner – clear and well pronounced spoken English is essential
- Strong customer service
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Ability to work on own initiative and prioritise workload
If you’re interested in this role, send your CV to email@example.com or call Aisleen on 02890313157 to discuss in more detail
Please submit your application or call the specialist consultant in Abacus Recruitment on 028 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion or explore other jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dublin or London.
With 100 years’ experience in our team, Abacus is one of NI’s most established recruitment brands. We can advise on jobs, CVs, interviews and salaries across permanent, contract and temporary employment.
If you know someone who wants to move a career to NI, then tell them about www.abacus.jobs/belfastforlife or follow @AbacusJobs