Location: Northern Ireland
Job Type: Contract
Salary: £45,000 - £55,000
Date Posted: 11/07/2018
We are recruiting on behalf of a global FMCG organisation in the Mid-Ulster area as they seek to appoint a Finance Manager into their Supply Chain team. Working across various departments you will gain exposure to multiple senior stakeholders, managing a team large team your remit will be to ensure timely delivery of KPIs, as well as preparing financial reports to senior management with commentary.
Key duties include but are not limited to:
- Business partnering across multiple departments – procurement, logistics etc.
- Responsible for recruiting, developing a high performance accountancy team, as well as delegating tasks to ensure deadlines are met
- Preparing weekly and monthly financial reports complete with commentary.
- Provision of detailed analysis of factors impacting upon financial performance – both internal and external
- Communicating results to senior managers across multiple departments, understanding the impacts of these across differing teams
- Engage effectively in assessing opportunities for cost reduction and capital improvement projects
- To prepare regular forecasts and annual budgets for multiple teams.
- To maintain financial records for all areas, budget consolidations with cost centre managers and implement regular cost-tracking.
- Engage in continuous improvement of processes and procedures – gap analysis of internal controls, controls testing, implementing and improving internal controls where necessary
- Responsible for the financial policies including those relating to stock provisions and thresholds, inter-company pricing policies and stock valuations.
- To introduce then maintain a business-wide reconciliation process for product transactions
- To support the Director – Europe and Director of Finance – Supply Chain in preparing high quality PowerPoint presentations, for example Key Issues, Budgets.
- To monitor and control any environmental impact arising from the processes within area of responsibility, ensuring that colleagues are briefed and clear with regards to their responsibilities
To be considered for this position you must be:
- Qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA or very capable QBE.
- Experience in an FMCG business
- Deadline oriented
- Highly numerate, meticulous attention to detail and able to work unsupervised.
- Proven ability to implement changes to systems and procedures, aligned with robust written procedures.
- Strong interpersonal, planning and diplomacy skills to build strong relationships and motivated to deliver a responsive, proactive service.
- Strong people management experiences
- Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel and PowerPoint
Please submit your application or call the specialist Abacus consultant 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion.
Did you know? Abacus are Northern Irelands only rate Recruiter with 4.7 Stars for customer satisfaction on independent review site Feefo.
If you know someone who is returning/re-locating to NI then tell them about www.belfastforlife.com it has all the information that they will need.