06th June 2017
Reference: PROF - 11146
Location: Belfast Job Type: Temporary Salary: £30,000 - £40,000 Date Posted: 06/06/2017
Many firms say that they are ‘people orientated’ have a ‘positive culture’ and can provide ‘challenging and rewarding work’ but not so many can back up these statements with evidence.
Abacus are representing such a client on this occasion, an innovative market-leader that seeks to appoint top quality people that exhibit the values and behaviours necessary to be supremely successful.
Right now we have a requirement for a post-qualified Accountant to join this International business based in Belfast City Centre.
Here is the role:
* Month End/Quarter End/Year End
* Statutory compliance
* Ad Hoc Projects
Here is the person specification:
This position is for someone who is a motivated self-starter, loves to connect with people, exhibits outstanding judgment and professionalism, and thrives in a fast-paced environment. Not only will you be afforded a high degree of independence, but also the opportunity to work with an amazing group of fun and talented people.
* CIMA or ICAI/ACA qualification with 3 years PQE minimum
* Demonstrable experience of managing/doing month-end and closing the books in an international environment.
* Experience of statutory accounts preparation (including consolidations) and understanding of UK GAAP
* Superb time management, decision-making and problem solving skills, in a fast paced, high-growth environment.
* Ability to work under pressure and meet tight deadlines.
* Thrives in both individual and collaborative team environments.
* Exceptional communication skills. Fluency in English is required,
* Highly proficient with the Microsoft Office suite (including Excel),
* Knowledge of accounting systems
* IFRS and US GAAP
* Business degree required with a major in Accounting preferred.
If you think you have what it takes to be successful get in touch!
Please submit your application or call the specialist consultant in Abacus Recruitment on 028 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion or explore other jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dublin or London.
With 100 years’ experience in our team, Abacus is one of NI’s most established recruitment brands. We can advise on jobs, CVs, interviews and salaries across permanent, contract and temporary employment.
If you know someone who wants to move a career to NI, then tell them about www.abacus.jobs/belfastforlife or follow @AbacusJobs
028 9099 8455