Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 27/10/2017
Financial Crime Subject Matter Expert
- Abacus Professional Recruitment have been retained by a leading global consultancy firm to recruit for a Financial Crime Subject Matter Expert for their growing practice. Our client is recognised as a leader and leading specialist in Financial Crime. They work with some of the leading financial institutions global and can offer candidates a broad and wide range of experience with blue chip firms.
- Knowing client policies and procedures fully and support the team with technical queries.
- Implementing new or changing processes and challenging clients where requirements are unclear or unworkable.
- Developing and delivering training for new joiners and existing team members.
- Engaging with client teams (typically Policy and Compliance).
- Experience in AML, KYC, PEPs, Transaction Monitoring or Fraud and familiarity with policies and processes used to address financial crime risks.
- Knowledge of regulatory developments driving the industry and key issues affecting regulated firms.
- Strong knowledge of company structures, funds and banking products.
- Responsibility for others (training, performance, workload/productivity, development).
- A high level of attention to detail and experience following strict processes and requirements.
- Quality and/or control testing or audits.
- Experience within the financial services sector.
- £22,000 – £27,000 + bonus and a great benefits package which is also flexible
Please submit your application or call the specialist consultant in Abacus Recruitment on 028 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion or explore other jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dublin or London.
With 100 years’ experience in our team, Abacus is one of NI’s most established recruitment brands. We can advise on jobs, CVs, interviews and salaries across permanent, contract and temporary employment.
If you know someone who wants to move a career to NI, then tell them about www.abacus.jobs/belfastforlife or follow @AbacusJobs