Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 24/05/2018
Financial Services Administrator – Part Time
Abacus Professional Recruitment are pleased to be recruiting for a Financial Services Administrator on behalf of a family run IFA in their Belfast office. Our client is one the most ambitious providers on the Northern Ireland market and are looking to add to their expanding team.
- This role will consist of several aspects including administrative duties and support/management of client relationships with the firm. More specifically, key responsibilities will be to interpret data and agreed actions following advisor/client meetings along with producing client suitability reports to consolidate client needs and objectives.
- Moreover, you will be required to prepare timely and accurate materials to ensure reviews and valuations are delivered to clients within the agreed schedule.
- A minimum of 2 year’s experience in an administrative role within an IFA.
- Experience of using Intelligent Office.
- Administrative experience to include but not limited to;
- General report writing.
- Production of suitability reports/letters.
- Document chasing.
- Processing new business submissions.
- Knowledge of or experience working directly with pensions and investments would be preferable.
- Generous salary depending on experience
- Educational Support
- Private Medical insurance
- Progression opportunities
Nicky Strutt – firstname.lastname@example.org
Please submit your application or call the specialist Abacus consultant 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion.
Did you know? Abacus are Northern Irelands only rate Recruiter with 4.7 Stars for customer satisfaction on independent review site Feefo.
If you know someone who is returning/re-locating to NI then tell them about www.belfastforlife.com it has all the information that they will need.