Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 06/06/2017
Financial Administrator – Belfast
Abacus Professional Recruitment are pleased to be recruiting for a Financial Administrator on behalf of one of Northern Irelands largest independent financial advisory firms. A well-established family run business that has built their success on their second to none expertise and their ability to develop long term relationships with their clients.
- With a strong emphasis being on accuracy you will have a meticulous attention to detail as you create, record and update customer data and produce appropriate output to ensure customer records are accurately maintained.
- By being a team player you will review the status of customer business and provide regular updates on progress of their cases and keep your manager informed of progress against deadlines.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with key customers.
- Communicate and liaise internally and externally to facilitate excellent working relationships.
- Develop & maintain knowledge of the Financial Services market, legislative changes, company policies and procedures.
- Provide support to the sales process in order to help increase new business income by being professional and tactful with customers in order to enhance the business relationship.
- Minimum of 1 year experience working in an IFA firm
- Pension and Investment administration experience
- Minimum of 5 GCSEs, or equivalent, including English and Maths (Grade C or above)
- At least 12 months relevant experience
- Computer Skills (MS Office)
Working towards or have achieved the relevant qualifications from the following:
- Certificate in Financial Administration
- Certificate in Financial Planning or equivalent
- £20,000 p.annum salary
- 25 days holiday plus public holidays
- Health insurance
- Private Medical insurance
- Pension scheme
Nicky Strutt – firstname.lastname@example.org
Please submit your application or call the specialist consultant in Abacus Recruitment on 028 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion or explore other jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dublin or London.
With 100 years’ experience in our team, Abacus is one of NI’s most established recruitment brands. We can advise on jobs, CVs, interviews and salaries across permanent, contract and temporary employment.
If you know someone who wants to move a career to NI, then tell them about www.abacus.jobs/belfastforlife or follow @AbacusJobs