Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
Date Posted: 20/03/2018
Are you an experienced client delivery manager within the professional services sector?
Do you possess strong service delivery and tender writing skills?
Would you like to work for a leading professional services company with competitive remuneration package?
We have a very exciting opportunity to join a leading business experiencing strong growth on a local level. If interested or would like more information call Alex, in confidence, on 02890 313157 or email email@example.com
The Global Client Manager is responsible for a portfolio of Industry Key Clients who are part of the
Firm’s established Industry Key Client Program. The role is performed in conjunction with the Client Service Directors who lead each client team and the assigned Executive Committee Liaison. It is a client-facing role that involves managing the account on a global basis and driving
business development in line with the goals of the client team.
The successful applicant will be responsible for:
- Developing an in-depth understanding of the portfolio of industry key clients and the industries in which they operate;
- Continuously assessing how the firm is facing the client organization, at what level and in what areas and determining what relationships need to be protected/strengthened/explored further in order to grow profitable revenues;
- Developing and driving the implementation of the global client plan and associated tactical actions in conjunction with the Client Service Directors;
- Coaching client team partners and other partners and lawyers on pursuits, networking and day-to-day BD activities;
- Acting as a conduit between the client and the client team:
- Preparing external and internal client reports and communications, including some data analysis;
- Conducting pre and post secondee briefings and ensuring that client secondments are fully exploited;
- Ownership of global panel pitches and tenders and providing necessary guidance and input into local office and practice-specific pitches;
- Managing and administrating client budget spend;
- Acting as the key point of contact for internal queries.
- At least six years experience working in a professional services or financial services environment (preferably with 3-4 years’ experience in a Client Relationship Manager role).
- Undergraduate degree preferably in business administration, marketing or communications – or equivalent work experience.
Personal & Technical Skills:
- Passionate in providing high quality services;
- Exceptional work ethic and personal integrity;
- Self-motivated and independent worker with a proactive approach to work;
- Positive attitude;
- Committed to teamwork.
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills and outstanding attention to detail
- A high level of commercial acumen and strong analytical skills;
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to successfully manage key internal and external relationships and projects across the global organization;
Please submit your application or call the specialist Abacus consultant 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion.
Did you know? Abacus are Northern Irelands only rate Recruiter with 4.7 Stars for customer satisfaction on independent review site Feefo.
If you know someone who is returning/re-locating to NI then tell them about www.belfastforlife.com it has all the information that they will need.