Location: County Antrim
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £17,000 - £25,000
Date Posted: 04/04/2017
Group Compliance Officer – Co.Antrim
- Abacus Professional Recruitment have been retained by a leading Insurance firm to recruit a Group Compliance Officer for their well-established team. Our client is a household name that has a reputation for staff retention, development and are keen to attract an enthusiastic, hungry and motivated compliance professional.
- To assist in setting up, monitoring and maintaining adequate and appropriate internal systems and controls to ensure the Group meets its regulatory requirements
- To develop and maintain an internal risk management framework to monitor, mitigate and report on risks within the Group.
- To research, keep up to date with and report on regulatory developments affecting the Group.
- To act as a point of contact for the business in order to provide advice and guidance on regulatory matters.
- To report on regulatory matters and assist in producing regular management information for Senior Management.
- Previous experience in a compliance role, ideally financial services or Insurance
- 5 GCSE’s and 2 A’ Levels (All grade C and above)
- Participated in Higher Level Education, in a business related field. This may be waived in lieu of previous experience in a Compliance role within a financial services firm.
- Excellent reward packages offered including the following benefits; Pensions, PMI, Childcare vouchers and staff discount
Please submit your application or call the specialist consultant in Abacus Recruitment on 028 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion or explore other jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dublin or London.
With 100 years’ experience in our team, Abacus is one of NI’s most established recruitment brands. We can advise on jobs, CVs, interviews and salaries across permanent, contract and temporary employment.
If you know someone who wants to move a career to NI, then tell them about www.abacus.jobs/belfastforlife or follow @AbacusJobs