Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 21/02/2018
Head of CS – Defined Benefit
- A leading Financial Services firm looking to recruit for a Head of Customer Services within their new department of Defined Benefits within their Belfast office. Our client is a market leading pension and annuity company going through massive growth and are looking to add to their expanding team.
Why This Role:
- An exciting opportunity has arisen for a Head of Customer Service position to help head up a new department within a company going through significant growth. The role will be very hands on and give you the unrivalled opportunity to be part of a business that is wanting to use your experience and input to build a very successful department.
- Be hands on to begin with as this is a brand-new department within the business, leading from the front.
- Create, implement and effectively communicate a compelling vision for customer services, which engages and optimises the people, systems and processes to provide a seamless excellent service for customers
- To work with the senior leadership team in the development and implementation of the department’s business plan. Provide updates on team performance and champion the customer experience.
- To ensure regulatory, legal and operational risks are identified and managed through appropriate controls and a culture of service quality
- To lead, manage and supervise your teams to ensure you have sufficient, capable resources to enable your area’s operational objectives to be met and to create a high performing culture
- To ensure accurate MI is produced and analysed providing an understanding of business results across your teams. Identify, recommend and implement solutions to improve performance.
- To challenge processes and drive continuous improvement to support business objectives and increase operational effectiveness, whilst ensuring high standards of customer service are maintained and enhanced where possible
- To support the development and implementation of new product initiatives and services
- As this is a new department it is essential you have Defined Benefits experience.
- Proven track record of success in a management role with responsibility for managing team leaders / teams in the delivery of service excellence and staff development.
- Experience of looking after a start-up or set up a new department.
- Exposure to the financial services sector which includes knowledge of the market and pensions.
- £60,000+ depending on experience
- Annual leave entitlement 25 days + 11 statutory days
- Pension Plan – Aviva GPPP available
- Private Medical Insurance
- Death In Service – 4 x salary Permanent Health Insurance
Nicky Strutt – email@example.com – 02890 998048
Please submit your application or call the specialist consultant in Abacus Recruitment on 028 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion or explore other jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dublin or London.
With 100 years’ experience in our team, Abacus is one of NI’s most established recruitment brands. We can advise on jobs, CVs, interviews and salaries across permanent, contract and temporary employment.
If you know someone who wants to move a career to NI, then tell them about www.abacus.jobs/belfastforlife or follow @AbacusJobs