Location: County Londonderry
Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £35,000 - £40,000
Date Posted: 16/10/2018
Are you an experienced operations / project manager within a digital environment?
Do you have strong managerial and customer delivery skills?
Would you like to work for a leading company with excellent remuneration?
We have an exciting opportunity to lead an exciting company to new heights. If interested or would like more information call Alex on 02890 313157 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Reporting directly to the CEO, the Head of Delivery will work within an integrated and dynamic team, taking overall responsibility for monitoring the day to day operation of the company’s activity.
You will take a proactive approach with customers, suppliers and the software development team, to ensure customer needs are met and their expectations exceeded. You’ll have significant experience in delivering relevant digital projects. The vision is to enable outstanding people to create digital solutions; we need someone who can get things done.
- Lead and take ownership of customer pilots using the appropriate agile project management methodology.
- Facilitate stakeholders to define the pilot roadmap.
- Lead the collaborative, dynamic planning process of our pilot and scale up programmes, prioritising the work that needs to be done against the capacity and capability of the team.
- Ensure all pilots and scale up activities are delivered to an appropriate level of quality for the stage.
- Lead a team, sharing and re-applying skills and knowledge and bringing in best practice.
- Proactively manage dependencies, risks, overcome obstacles and get the best value against constraints across all pilots and scale up activities.
- Ensure the delivery follows good governance and quality standards.
- Empower and support the team to perform well, learn and grow in a manner that is consistent with the company’s values.
- Leverage successful delivery and senior client relationships to win new business with existing customers
- Establish critical success factors for the project and ensure each work stream has a plan in place to achieve the success factors.
- Be accountable for achieving or exceeding profitability targets plus accurate and timely forecasting and reporting of project variables
- Develop and deliver a strategy for adding value to the client, ensuring that expectations are proactively managed, and issues addressed promptly and appropriately.
- Motivate and empower the team to create a positive and creative culture for our people to perform well, learn and grow.
- Ensure that all team members have clear goals, receive regular feedback and have timely and constructive appraisals.
- Act as the escalation point for issues relating to an individual, team or project.
- Ensure that appropriate project governance arrangements and technical quality standards are developed and followed throughout the project lifecycle.
- Work within the company’s quality and security standards to support health checks, risk assessments and any required follow-up activity.
- Comply with all confidentiality and non-disclosure policies and agreements and ensures security of information, at all times.
Business Development & Account Management
- Drive future growth by working closely with the Sales teams to identify profitable business opportunities, scope innovative solutions for the client and influence the sales/procurement cycle.
- Promote successes inhouse, to our customers and to the market, by identifying case studies, award submissions, blogs, tweets etc.
- Work with the Finance Director to ensure contracts and commercial terms are applied to the project and ensure that the company is not compromised by non-compliance.
Professional Development and Growth
- Lead continuous improvement initiatives within the Management and Leadership Capability.
- Encourage innovation in technology and process both within the project and outside the project
- Minimum of 4 years of demonstrable success managing the delivering of technology-based projects using agile methodology.
- Substantial experience in managing and leading project teams
- Evidence of developing and managing sound client-supplier relationships
- Broad technology experience, awareness of current technology trends and a sound understanding of contemporary software engineering practices.
- Evidence of taking responsibility for contract and commercial terms on projects.
- Experience of adhering to robust project governance and technical quality standards.
- Strong ability to make reasoned decisions under pressure taking a balanced view of client demands, the company’s commercial interests and the impact on the team.
- Experience of project delivery aimed at digital transformation.
- Experience of user research, analytics and design disciplines and their contribution to the effective delivery of digital services and platforms.
- Evidence of innovating or leading initiatives to improve management and leadership practices within an organisation.
- Evidence of thought leadership in the public domain.
- Holds a current and recognised Project or Programme Management certification.
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI’s only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.