Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 20/09/2017
Are you an experienced leader with a strong project management background?
Do you have a record in successfully managing change, quality, people and cost functions?
Would you like to work for a leading business with excellent career opportunities?
We have an exciting role with a market leading business based in Belfast City Centre. If interested call Alex on 02890 313157 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
We’re looking for a highly-driven individual to run a multi-functional operation, with a proven ability in building capability in diverse teams, who displays strong project management and is a quick learner to allow a rapid understanding of the business to deliver results.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director and forming part of the Leadership Team, the successful candidate will be responsible for managing delivery of services and goals across several key functions with a view to enhancing team and individual capabilities, managing capacity against competing priorities, driving internal quality and client experience and mitigating costs. Areas of responsibility include:
- Culture – Embody and promote the business’ values and culture;
- Change Management – Identify opportunities for change, implement a structure to deliver on those opportunities and achieve quantifiable results. Act as change agent supporting the business in identifying people impacts, coordinating business readiness and rolling out the change;
- Reporting – Monitor and report on team performance against KPIs and SLAs, identifying risks and taking necessary corrective actions;
- Capacity Planning – Monitor and review ongoing capacity requirements and report on same monthly;
- People Development – Support and inform the business’ People & Policy Team on all people matters to encompass training needs, individual and team quality, structure and content of performance reviews, reward mechanisms and personal development;
- Client Experience – Work with the business’ Client Experience Manager to collate and interrogate NPS data, proactively seek and understand client feedback to identify opportunities, take corrective and preventative actions in relation to client complaints and be responsible for ensuring adherence to the practice’s complaint’s process;
- Regulation – Ensure compliance with all regulatory demands to include adherence to statutory requirements, FCA requirements, Statements of Insolvency Practice (SIPs) and implementation of actions to address any internal and external audit findings;
- Cost – Understand the business’ costs and implement change to deliver savings through collaboration with its IT Team and process changes;
- Systems – Work with the management team to maximise the benefits of the VisionBlue case management system, its integration with the Storm telephony platform and other ancillary systems to include the firm’s client and creditor interfaces;
- At least 5 years’ experience in a leadership and operational role;
- A proven record of successfully managing change, quality, people, customer, quality compliance and cost functions in a professional organisation;
- Strong project management experience and proven ability of delivery;
- Enthusiastic with a proven ability to influence and drive change
- Possess strong numerical, analytical and problem solving skills and able to evidence a pragmatic and logical approach to decision-making;
- Display good business acumen and be experienced in strategic and business planning;
- Have excellent report writing and communication skills;
- Demonstrate an exemplary work attitude and a desire to make a difference;
- Previous experience working in an insolvency practice;
- Previous experience using the Vision Blue case management system;
- Previous experience of the Storm telephony platform;
- Working knowledge of Lean Six-Sigma methodologies;
Please submit your application or call the specialist consultant in Abacus Recruitment on 028 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion or explore other jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dublin or London.
With 100 years’ experience in our team, Abacus is one of NI’s most established recruitment brands. We can advise on jobs, CVs, interviews and salaries across permanent, contract and temporary employment.
If you know someone who wants to move a career to NI, then tell them about www.abacus.jobs/belfastforlife or follow @AbacusJobs