Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 04/07/2018
Are you an experienced senior sales professional within the software / IT industry?
Do you possess strong people management and strategic skills within a competitive environment?
Would you like to work for a well established and growing business with excellent remuneration?
We have a very exciting opportunity to join a local success story going from strength to strength. If interested please call Alex on 02890 313157 or email email@example.com
As the Head of Sales you will be a key contributor to achieving the business’s ambitious growth strategy.
You will have overall responsibility for your team member’s activities which will include:
- Generating new business partnership arrangements.
- Establishing strong business relationships with existing partners, and proactively exploring and assessing new business opportunities.
- Conducting and attending meetings with business partners throughout UK, Ireland and Europe
- Coaching, mentoring and developing your team members.
- Setting targets and objectives for each team member
- Responsible for the performance of your team and maximising their efficiency through both existing and new business processes and procedures.
- Drive activities of your team to the company strategy
- Ensuring your team’s activities and partnerships satisfy legal, compliance and regulatory issues by liaising with colleagues, reading existing documentation and other associated research if required.
- Promoting new product opportunities to existing business partners and identifying ways in which to improve the partnership value, including ideas for new product development.
- Monitoring and analysing partner account performance and if necessary, renegotiating partnerships in order to maximise profitability.
- Ensuring the team meets its contractual, legal and regulatory commitments and SLAs.
- Liaising with IT to ensure any day to day technical issues affecting partners are resolved in minimal time and escalating business critical account issues where appropriate
- 10+ years experience within IT / software sales
- Strong leadership and people management skills
- Third level qualification in IT, business or related subject
- Proven ability of hitting targets and driving team performance
- Ability to manage pipeline
- Strong commercial acumen
- Excellent technical ability within IT industry
Please submit your application or call the specialist Abacus consultant 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion.
Did you know? Abacus are Northern Irelands only rate Recruiter with 4.7 Stars for customer satisfaction on independent review site Feefo.
If you know someone who is returning/re-locating to NI then tell them about www.belfastforlife.com it has all the information that they will need.