Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 27/04/2018
Are you an experienced senior professional with strong service & customer delivery?
Do you have excellent project management skills?
Would you like to work for a leading company experiencing a sustained period of growth?
We have a very exciting opportunity for any driven senior manager looking for a new challenge. If interested or would like more information call Alex on 02890 313157 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
To ensure high quality delivery of customer projects on time, principally by developing and leading a high performing delivery team.
- Lead and develop a team of consultants, based in London and Belfast, who deploy the software product, configure and customise it to meet specific customer needs, and undertake testing and QA.
- Plan the team’s activities and near-term targets (e.g. weekly, daily) taking account of the portfolio of projects in the delivery phase and project manager views on priorities and phasing.
- Drive the team through strong leadership to deliver the plan by being highly productive, customer-centric, collaborative and outcome focused. Communicate non delivery early with project managers so there are no nasty customer surprises.
- Lead continuous improvement in delivery. Standardise, document and optimise processes. Explore and implement automation options.
- Lead problem capture, diagnostics and resolution in delivery. Ensure lessons are learned. Provide feedback to avoid reoccurrence, including to product development team.
- Foster a collaborative and supportive working environment not only within the Services group but with other departments in the business.
- Measure team productivity and performance using appropriate tools and techniques. Report and escalate to management as needed.
- Develop and strengthen important client relationships and become the ‘Trusted Advisor’ to clients
- Support business development activities as well as selling Value Added Consulting work to help us grow the business.
- Be a key member of a Management Team committed to working together to make the business successful.
- Be responsible for driving revenues and accurate forecasting.
- Establish platforms for customer success and reference-ability.
- Experienced in operations and service delivery, with project management experience, and you have a good understanding of software/IT projects
- You have direct experience of working with moderately small distributed teams to get the job done
- You have strong communication skills, both written and verbal, and be able to demonstrate the ability to have consultative conversations with customer staff members of all levels.
- You have a solid understanding of enterprise software and Cloud/SaaS solutions will be key to helping architect business solutions for clients.
- You’re a high energy, fast pace, hardworking individual
- You have a track record of getting teams to consistently perform to a high level
- You’re outcome-focused (and output-focused on a day to day basis) and you drive pace
- You have a continuous improvement and process optimisation mindset
- You’re data savvy; our product delivers data to customers and our challenges are often data related
- You’re not afraid of complexity – able to logically decompose problems, do root cause analysis, assess options and resolve
- You thrive in an environment where you’re given Responsibility, Accountability and Authority
- Ideally you’ll come with experience of working in a start-up, fast paced, growing organisation
Please submit your application or call the specialist Abacus consultant 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion.
Did you know? Abacus are Northern Irelands only rate Recruiter with 4.7 Stars for customer satisfaction on independent review site Feefo.
If you know someone who is returning/re-locating to NI then tell them about www.belfastforlife.com it has all the information that they will need.