Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 17/08/2018
Do you have experience in HR?
Would you like to work for one of NI’s leading professional services companies?
We are currently recruiting for a HR Administrator to join our Belfast based client on in their busy HR department.
What you will be doing:
- Providing timely and accurate generalist administration support the HR processes relating to Performance Management, Client Secondments, Terms & Conditions, Leave, Absence and Exit processes.
- Receives and manages HR cases via ServiceNow, emails and telephone, answering queries and escalating where necessary to maintain the most effective and efficient service possible.
- Maintain all relevant employee data and files in line with Data Protection protocols and update the Firms’ Omina personnel file management system.
- Support the HR Managers and HR Specialist teams in the generation, distribution and collation of annual HR processes, including bonus payments and salary.
- Escalates issues to the HR Administration Specialist as required and works with the specialist HR teams to find the appropriate solution.
What you will have:
- At least 6 months’ experience in a busy HR department
- Exceptional customer skills gained in a service oriented commercial environment.
- Excellent administrative skills with a proven track record in producing work of the highest quality.
- Ability to interact effectively and tactfully with team members and customers at all levels.
- Competent in Microsoft Office packages with particular focus on drafting of documentation.
- Positive and proactive attitude and the ability to cope under pressure.
- Experience with HR case management and working towards SLAs would be desirable.
To hear more details on this role, call Aisleen on 02890313157 or send your CV to aisleen @abacus.jobs
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI’s only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.