Job Type: Contract
Date Posted: 09/02/2018
Are you an experienced HR Generalist with a CIPD qualification?
Do you have a degree in HR/Business related discipline?
Would you like to work for a leading global company?
We have a very exciting opportunity to join a global company on a fixed term contract for 6 months. If interested or would like more information call Alex on 02890 313157 or email email@example.com
The HR Business Partner will work to establish and develop a business partnership with the senior leadership team and managers within their divisions of responsibility, so together they can build competence, increase engagement and deliver business results. You will participate in and contribute towards HR activities across the entire organisation working towards the delivery of the HR Strategy and Business Plan.
The HR Business Partner will also work as a member of the HR team with specific responsibility for securing and developing best practice HR policy, procedure and process.
- Actively contribute to the development and delivery of the HR Action Plan, ensuring it is closely linked to the Company business plan, monitoring and evaluating the success of the plan.
- Establish the role of HR Business Partner as the first point of contact for managers in relation to people related issues.
- Coach managers through the performance management cycle including objective setting, development planning, performance evaluations, assessing talent and building succession.
- Communicate HR KPI information to managers, analyzing this to actively influence and support managers to identify key areas for improvement, and driving achievement of these results
- Proactively manage and support the successful resolution of ER issues as they arise
- Contribute to and drive policy improvements either through best practice and or legislative demand
- Provide credible advice in line with company policies and procedures in all operational HR related issues including recruitment, ER, engagement and talent.
- Design and deliver internal people development programmes.
- Establish the business as an employer of choice in the local market by promoting and securing our employment brand.
- Oversee an efficient recruitment process and cycle within divisions of responsibility, from advertising through to appointment, considering future succession throughout.
- Provide technical leadership within the HR team, including coaching and mentoring team members, and driving project completion
Required Qualifications, Knowledge & Experience
- Have 3 years’ relevant experience in a busy Human Resources Department working at a senior generalist level
- Degree in HR/Business related discipline or equivalent
- Have experience in leading HR team and Organisational projects
- Have strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Local legislative employment knowledge and application
- Ability to integrate business and HR
- Experience in building customer / business partner relationships
- Excellent communication, analytical and interpersonal skills
- Strong coaching and mentoring skills
Desired Qualifications, Knowledge & Experience
- CIPD qualified
- Experience working in a similar environment (i.e. IT / Financial services)
- Experience working with split site teams
- Experience in building working relationships across divisions & departments
- Evidence of continuous personal and professional development
Please submit your application or call the specialist Abacus consultant 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion.
Did you know? Abacus are Northern Irelands only rate Recruiter with 4.7 Stars for customer satisfaction on independent review site Feefo.
If you know someone who is returning/re-locating to NI then tell them about www.belfastforlife.com it has all the information that they will need.