22nd August 2018
Location: Republic of Ireland Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 22/08/2018
Are you an experienced senior HR professional available to work on a 12 month contract?
Do you have strong strategic HR skills with the ability to manage key stakeholders?
Would you like to work for a leading company experiencing a sustained period of growth?
We have a very exciting role available on a 12 month fixed term contract. If interested please call Alex, in confidence, on 02890 313157 or email email@example.com.
About this role:
You will be a strategic partner to middle and senior management. You will work closely with the leadership team on achieving business results, organisation design and the talent/people agenda.
This role reports directly to the Vice President, Human Resources and will lead a team of seven HR professionals. This role will direct and manage HR activities for the team and oversee all HR operations, while maintaining and improving new and existing policies and programs. The Director must be able to maintain strategic partnerships with executives and line management to ensure HR programs fully support the business’s goals and objectives.
* Strategic development and implementation of people initiatives and programs with a focus on current and future organisational needs
* Partner with senior leaders to plan and drive change to enhance and improve organisational effectiveness and strategies as well as new and existing business initiatives
* Partner with client groups and advise on all key HR-related disciplines, including organisational design, change management, employee relations, health and wellness, policy guidance and advice, talent and succession planning and performance management
* Work closely with corporate partners, such as Employment Law and Corporate Compensation
* Set the strategic direction for a team of HR professionals, while managing their capacity and development
* Measure and evaluate the impact of HR solutions through measurement and metrics to enhance fact-based decision-making. Provide business and HR leaders with data analysis and insights to help shape people practices and policies
Qualifications & Experience:
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI’s only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.