Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £32,000 - £35,000
Date Posted: 24/08/2018
Are you an experienced HR generalist with strong business partnering skills?
Do you have good NI & UK employment law knowledge with experience in project work?
Would you like to work for a leading company with excellent remuneration package?
We have an exciting opportunity to join a market leading business and their successful HR team. If interested or would like more information call Alex on 02890 313157 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Work as a member of the HR Professional Services Team to deliver end to end HR processes and procedures to the UK business network.
- Build strong relationships with line managers, working as a partner with the business to ensure the effective & seamless delivery of end-to-end HR processes. Proactive engagement with line managers will be a fundamental feature of the role.
- Develop strong working relationships with internal teams to help ensure the efficient delivery of end to end processes to clients and employees
- Deliver excellent client service during interactions across the full range of UK businesses.
- Work with line managers to set goals for employees, perform reviews against goals, provide high quality feedback and link compensation to performance reviews
- Assist line managers to :
- Address under performance
- Develop employee to grow into new roles
- Have difficult conversations
- Provide advisory and training support to employees and managers during the performance management and employee feedback process
- Drive calibration across the year end processes.
- Advise Line Managers on opportunities and risks relating to management actions that may affect ER
- Perform exit management actions (resignations, retirement, sickness)
- Liaising with ER team for changes to standard letters, query resolution & seeking exceptions
- Manage employee referrals to Occupational Health, feedback to managers (where appropriate), manage PHI process.
- Provide proactive manager education to improve ER environment and mitigate risks
- Work with managers to address employee issues and assist with performance management
- Counsel employees on personal and work related issues that affect performance and foster policy understanding e.g. performance capability, individual consultations etc
- Partner with Recruiting, Compensation and Line Managers to ensure proposed Compensation offers to candidates are compliant with regulatory and business unit requirements.
- Monitor recruiting data and metrics to identify trends and anticipate issues e.g. us of compensation commitments
- Interpret and implement workforce plan and integrate with replacement and opportunistic hiring
- Support managers to devise appropriate new-hire orientation and transition plans
- Facilitate internal career mobility discussions with employees and managers
- Experience in an HRBP/ HR Generalist role
- Good understanding of UK & Northern Ireland employment law, policies & systems
- Knowledge and experience of sound HR practice
- Commercial awareness and a solid understanding of how HR adds value to the business
- Project management and delivery
- Highly numerate and literate, able to communicate well both verbally and in writing.
- Degree in Business, Human Resources Management or related discipline.
- Professionally qualified (CIPD) or equivalent work experience.
- Proven track record of delivery in a busy environment.
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI’s only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.