Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 05/04/2017
Are you an experienced HR professional looking to move to a global company?
Do you have strong knowledge of UK & NI employment law?
Have you a strong Generalist background and CIPD qualified?
We have a very exciting opportunity to join a global company with excellent remuneration and career opportunities. If interested please call Alex on 02890 313157 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Skills and Competencies:
– Client Excellence: can quickly establish rapport and credibility to deal in a professional manner with individuals at all levels in the organisation.
– Strong influencing skills and ability to influence at a senior level
– Demonstrable experience of working proactively as a partner to a business area driving the HR agenda
– Strong coaching skills and ability to coach managers on a variety of HR topics
– Proficient in the use of HR systems, preferably People Soft
– Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
– Excellent written, numerical skills and analytical skills
– Demonstrable problem solving skills and solutions focused
– Adaptable approach and execution orientated
– High tolerance for dealing with ambiguity and on-going change
– Strong organisational skills: organise and drive personal work flow and follow-up to completion.
– Time sensitive and productive: ability to be responsive and prioritise tasks, work to tight deadlines, expedite and chase to completion.
– Confident but tactful and diplomatic communicator: both verbal and written.
– ‘Process improvement’ mindset to increase the effectiveness and efficiency of the services offered.
– Resilient under pressure and self-motivated in a fast paced and demanding environment.
– Personal integrity and discretion.
– Accuracy and attention to detail
– Excellent presentation skills.
– Team orientated.
– Experience in an HRBP/
– Good understanding of UK and Northern Ireland employment law, policies and systems
– Knowledge and experience of sound HR practice
– Commercial awareness and a solid understanding of how HR adds value to the business
– Project management and delivery
– Highly numerate and literate, able to communicate well both verbally and in writing.
– Degree in Business, Human Resources Management or related discipline.
– Professionally qualified (CIPD) or equivalent work experience.
– Proven track record of delivery in a busy environment.
Please submit your application or call the specialist consultant in Abacus Recruitment on 028 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion or explore other jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dublin or London.
With 100 years’ experience in our team, Abacus is one of NI’s most established recruitment brands. We can advise on jobs, CVs, interviews and salaries across permanent, contract and temporary employment.
If you know someone who wants to move a career to NI, then tell them about www.abacus.jobs/belfastforlife or follow @AbacusJobs