06th April 2017
Reference: PROF - 8846
Location: Belfast Job Type: Contract Salary: £0 - £45,000 Date Posted: 06/04/2017
Reporting To Finance Head in London the successful candidate for this senior position will be a post-qualified accountant that possesses significant commercial acumen built up in a large corporate environment. This is a 40-50k level opportunity for a 3-6 month duration while the business identifies a permanent appointment.
This position will report to the Financial Director and will be responsible for providing high quality analysis and decision support. The purpose of the role is to assist the Financial Director to provide outstanding analytics and sound problem solving to complete a wide range of financial projects. Needs to quickly assimilate different situations and make pro-active assessment of trends, risks and identify solutions and areas of opportunity. Must be able to demonstrate strong thought leadership and interpersonal skills with the ability to work with a diverse and demanding set of business partners.
Essential Qualifications / Skills / Experience
* Self motivated with proven analytical, organizational and problems solving skills.
* Ability to demonstrate excellent relationship building, interpersonal and communication skills at all levels.
* Can demonstrate strong modeling and PC skills including proven proficiency in the use of MS Excel, PowerPoint, Business Objects and Agresso.
* Can demonstrate high levels of personal accountability and flexibility to prioritise and meet deadlines whilst maintaining composure.
* Proven track record of dynamically managing Projects to ‘target’, to include identification of risks/opportunities and provision of meaningful commentaries and analysis.
* Experience of forecasting and planning process
* A finance professional with recognised qualification, with proven experience of delivery results over a sustained period in a challenging environment
* Can demonstrate leading, managing, inspiring and development talent.
* Ability to manage own and team’s time and effectively prioritize multiple tasks to meet tight deadlines.
* Anticipates changing Customer needs and seeks to create value for the Customer
* Highly motivated and productive and seeks additional opportunities when not busy with normal workload
* Good interpersonal and team player who can build and deepen relationships and collaborate across the team to deliver outstanding results
* Is compelling and has impact, creates a credible impression
* Structures analyses and reporting to improve the economics of the business and Interprets financial information to identify profitability drivers and other factors impacting business performance.
* Demonstrates personal excellence on a day to day basis and provides valuable input to influence the shape of the team’s direction.
Please submit your application or call the specialist consultant in Abacus Recruitment on 028 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion or explore other jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dublin or London.
With 100 years’ experience in our team, Abacus is one of NI’s most established recruitment brands. We can advise on jobs, CVs, interviews and salaries across permanent, contract and temporary employment.
If you know someone who wants to move a career to NI, then tell them about www.abacus.jobs/belfastforlife or follow @AbacusJobs
028 9099 8455