16th May 2017
Reference: PROF - 8330
Location: Belfast Job Type: Permanent Salary: £28,000 - £35,000 Date Posted: 16/05/2017
Abacus is very pleased to be representing one of Northern Irelands most progressive and well-established firms of Accountants and Consultants in the search for an Internal Audit Specialist at Assistant Manager level.
Internal audit and corporate governance in the last 5 years has continued to develop into one of the most specialist areas a professional can move into. This much scrutinised area creates huge discussion from commentators in commerce, public sector, banking and policy and as such we are seeking applications from candidates that understand and can deliver high quality work in this field.
The candidate we seek will be:
· Qualified Accountant (ACA or ACCA) with 2 years or more relevant experience in the field. Or IIA qualified with 5 years experience.
· Strong experience of internal audit frameworks and internal control measures preferably gained while with a Top 20 firm
· Career orientated and focused on a career within this specialism
· An ability to utilise core risk and controls skills in a broad range of projects both in a traditional internal audit and in advisory projects aimed at assisting in the implementation of controls improvements
· Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
If successful you will work with clients to optimise their investment in internal control and assurance processes, to manage risk in order to improve performance outcomes, reduce performance volatility and enhance business confidence. You will work with leading companies, innovative growth companies and major government departments.
This is an excellent opportunity to progress your career within an area that this firm continues to win further business in. This success guarantees future promotion prospects for the successful candidate.
Apply now in complete confidence.
Please submit your application or call the specialist consultant in Abacus Recruitment on 028 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion or explore other jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dublin or London.
With 100 years’ experience in our team, Abacus is one of NI’s most established recruitment brands. We can advise on jobs, CVs, interviews and salaries across permanent, contract and temporary employment.
If you know someone who wants to move a career to NI, then tell them about www.abacus.jobs/belfastforlife or follow @AbacusJobs
028 9099 8455