Job Type: Contract
Date Posted: 01/11/2018
Are you an experienced recruiter with a strong technical background?
Do you have experience in technology based hiring? (Development, Infrastructure and Networking)
Would you like to work for a global company with competitive remuneration package?
We have a very exciting role with a leading company based in Belfast City Centre on a daily rate contract. If interested please call Alex on 02890 313157 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The Recruiter will support the Belfast & London office technical hiring needs at all levels but predominantly across technology focused positions. This person will build strong relationships with key internal stakeholders and candidates, as well as manage and execute all recruiting requisitions while following the company Recruiting process.
- Work directly with hiring managers to understand business, develop recruiting strategies, attract top quality candidates, manage interviewing process, select candidates, drive offer/negotiation process, and solidify start date and on-boarding process.
- Responsible for sourcing, screening and interviewing candidates, negotiating offers and new employee on boarding that is consistent with the business’s overall global recruiting standards
- Provide general market intelligence and research on our competitors to divisions and regularly communicate information as value-added service.
- Track all recruiting data through Workday and participate in department activities and initiatives.
- Collaborate with the wider Recruiting Team members on various talent acquisition topics to continually support evolving business needs (e.g. retention, process improvement)
- Developing and executing search strategies including talent mapping and the pipe -lining of passive candidates within the tech industry
- Work collaboratively with HR Business Partners to ensure all HR related services are being met as well as interact to share pertinent business information to show unity and seamless delivery to divisions.
Qualifications. Skills & Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree required or equivalent experience.
- Demonstrable experience of full life cycle technology recruiting experience, with demonstrated success in an in-house environment.
- Financial Services industry experience strongly preferred.
- Strong experience in technology based hiring a must (Development, Infrastructure and Networking).
- Ability to creatively source using methods that include networking, Boolean search and CV database mining.
- Demonstrated relationship management experience working with hiring managers in delivering recruiting results.
- Strong working knowledge of an ATS .
- Attention to detail and comfort level adapting to recruiting and tracking processes.
- Process orientated with a strong appreciation for the administration and compliance that lies behind resourcing activity.
- Creative sourcing background and ability to track and communicate recruiting data.
- Collaborative team player and strong communicator.
- Hands-on experience recruiting in a high-volume, fast-paced environment.
- Strong customer-service orientation.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Highly self-motivated and directed.
- Able to prioritize and execute tasks in a high pace environment.
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI’s only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.