Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 12/10/2018
Are you an experienced international sales professional with a strong background within the medical / pharma / health care industry?
Do you have strong account management skills with the ability to develop high value accounts within a large geographical territory?
Would you like to work for a global leader with excellent earning potential?
We have a very exciting role with our prestigious client. If interested call Alex on 02890 313157 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
The International Sales Manager is responsible for building, cultivating and maintaining relationships with large clients. You will consult and advocate for client success internally to ensure the client experience is exceptional and each client is referenceable.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with key client stakeholders as well as relationships with internal stakeholders to ensure delivery on product expectations
- Build a proactive strategic approach that ensures client satisfaction
- Comprehensive knowledge of assigned territory with the ability to discuss clients as required
- Acquire an understanding of the commercial technology, solutions and services
- Understand fiscal (revenue and budget) expectations of account and supports to ensure those are met
- Act a liaison between client and internal team to ensure prompt response to client needs and resolution of issues
- Able to influence and align client goals with the business.
- Remain current in health care and wellness policy and market trends to offer proactive information and guidance to teams and the client
- Experience working with National consultants and maintains relationships as appropriate for assigned accounts
- Oversee implementations and on-going engagement activities for each account
- Develop process to evaluate key metrics internally and with client
- Experience within the medical / pharma / wellness / health care industries
- 5+ years’ experience in an international sales / account manager position, supporting large national accounts, i.e. Fortune 500
- Bachelor’s degree
REQUIRED COMPETENCIES – KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES
- Strategic thinker skilled at building relationships and influencing client leadership at all levels
- Equally strong at building relationships with internal team members across multiple functional areas to achieve client goals
- Strong business analytics and metrics skills
- Experience developing and implementing multidisciplinary engagement plans within the healthcare market
- Passion for supporting and advancing health and wellness service offerings in the employer market
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI’s only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.