Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £60,000 - £90,000
Date Posted: 21/12/2018
Investment Manager – Northern Ireland
- Abacus Professional Recruitment have been exclusively retained by a leading Wealth Management business to recruit for an Investment Manager for the Northern Ireland office. Our client is very well known in the UHNW arena and is keen to add a person on the ground to service and existing book of clients. Our client services the Uber High Net Worth that will ideally have around £500,000 of liquid assets to invest although discretion can be used to get clients into the business.
- You will be servicing Northern Ireland’s wealthiest clients and provide them with a proactive investment management service on a discretionary or advisory basis
- Give clients advice on request e.g. on the state of the market, stock picking within a sector, special situations and the best time to put certain deals through
- Take orders from clients and then execute them as instructed with the market in a timely manner.
- Attract, develop and retain a portfolio of private client relationships to maximise asset and revenue growth by meeting client’s needs.
- Previous experience in a similar role
- Level 6 Diploma or qualified to provide discretionary investment advice in the UK
- Exceptional knowledge of the markets and ideally UK equities
- Ability to build strong and lasting relationships with UHNW clients
- Basic salaries between £60,000 and £90,000 plus a market leading bonus scheme which will see your earnings increase year on year
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI’s only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.