Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 10/05/2017
Investment Manager – Belfast
Abacus Professional Recruitment are pleased to be recruiting for an Investment Manager on behalf of a leading independent wealth management firm in their Belfast office. Our client offers a range of bespoke services to help their clients protect and grow their wealth.
- Increasing business with the generation of new clients whilst also developing and maintaining existing client relationships.
- Manage client portfolios by undertaking all actions and roles to ensure highest level of service.
- Take care of everything associated with the day-to-day running of a portfolio, from determining and maintaining the most appropriate blend of assets, to monitoring and managing risk, to dealing and administration.
- In-depth knowledge of Investment Management and client advice.
- Proven history of seeking new business opportunities.
- Ability to review, analyse and make changes to client portfolios in reaction to market forces or changing client circumstances using own knowledge, experience and Research Dept outputs.
- Ability to explain to clients why making changes to certain investments will be within the clients’ best interest.
- Extensive experience within an Advisor role.
- Educated to degree level
- CF30 registered
- CISI Level 7 Wealth Management Masters.
- Maintains SPS in line with professional body requirements.
- Working with one of the UK’s leading independent providers of discretionary wealth management.
- Competitive salary depending on experience.
- Rewarding bonus structure.
Nicky Strutt – firstname.lastname@example.org
Please submit your application or call the specialist consultant in Abacus Recruitment on 028 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion or explore other jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dublin or London.
With 100 years’ experience in our team, Abacus is one of NI’s most established recruitment brands. We can advise on jobs, CVs, interviews and salaries across permanent, contract and temporary employment.
If you know someone who wants to move a career to NI, then tell them about www.abacus.jobs/belfastforlife or follow @AbacusJobs