13th March 2018
Location: Belfast Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 13/03/2018
IT Assistant / IT Support / 1st Line
Belfast City Centre
Permanent Salary; Up to £20K
IT Support Analyst required on a permanent basis by my market leading client based in Belfast. This organisation is an expanding, exciting company who invest heavily in their employees.
This is an excellent opportunity for the successful IT Support Analyst to join a well reputed organisation with a fantastic track record. The projected growth of this company could see you rise up the career ladder very quickly.
– Experience of working on an IT Support Helpdesk.
– Supporting Operating systems Windows 7 & Windows 10
– Office 365 administration.
– Installing software, patches, updates on desktops, laptops.
– Building, installing, configuring and maintaining PCs, laptops and associated peripherals.
– Windows Server 2008R2/2016 Active Directory.
– SQL Server administration.
– Knowledge of TCP/IP, LAN/WAN and wireless infrastructure.
– Backup and recovery systems.
– Training of users.
Please submit your application or call the specialist Abacus consultant 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion.
Did you know? Abacus are Northern Irelands only rate Recruiter with 4.7 Stars for customer satisfaction on independent review site Feefo.
If you know someone who is returning/re-locating to NI then tell them about www.belfastforlife.com it has all the information that they will need.