Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 19/12/2018
KYC/AML Associate – Global Financial Services
- Abacus Professional Recruitment have been retained by a new, exciting and global financial services firm that arrived in Belfast very recently and are keen to add significant top talent to their team. Abacus are keen to speak with several KYC/AML Associates with experience in investment banking. You will be working with a global firm and joining them in a very important stage in their Belfast life-cycle. As an employee you can expect challenging/exciting work, career progression and the opportunity to work for a financial services firm that are renowned for Integrity, Honesty and providing Excellence to their clients.
- If successful you will be one of a few new starters for this team in Belfast and as a team you have the opportunity to build something new and really put yourself on the career map. On successful shortlisting you can expect a detailed spec but in short you can expect to do the following:
- All client events including client on-boarding, periodic reviews and sanction screening
- Administration for all client negotiations and client documentation contracts
- A minimum of 6 months years’ experience in KYC/AML and ideally investment banking
- A sound knowledge of investment banking operations
- Good knowledge of financial markets and regulation affecting clients; including FACTA, Dodd Frank and MiFID II.
- You will receive an excellent basic salary that will include; discretionary bonus, group life cover, contributory pension, private medical, income protection, 23 days holidays plus stats and a working day of 8:30am to 5:00pm.
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI’s only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.