Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £0 - £41,000
Date Posted: 21/03/2018
Are you an experienced learning and development manager within the professional services industry?
Do you have strong mentoring and leadership skills?
Would you like to work for an international company with excellent remuneration package?
We have a very exciting opportunity to join a leading company experiencing a strong period of growth. If interested call Alex, in confidence, on 02890 313157 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Support the effective performance of the Group by ensuring its people in the UK, US and EMEA region are equipped with the skills and capabilities to perform at the highest level in a competitive and challenging business environment
- Support career development by designing, delivering and managing a strong curriculum of training for lawyers, technologists and Business Services staff in UK, US and EMEA region, consistent with the firm’s strategic objectives
- Design and develop training responsive to the needs of the teams in the UK, US and EMEA region
- Manage the implementation and on-going delivery of the Leadership Programme throughout EMEA, working closely with subject matter experts (SMEs) and the local management team
- Continue to drive a culture of ongoing learning and development for all team members across the UK, US and EMEA region.
- Ideally we expect candidates to have at least 3 years’ experience in a similar L&D role
- Project management experience
- Professional services experience (desirable) or service related industry (e.g. banking)
- Awareness of Solicitors Regulatory Authority, Law Society of Northern and/or Law Society of Republic of Ireland continuing competence and other requirements
- Legal/HR/Business/Psychology background
- Experience in design and delivery of training programme and workshops
- Strong facilitation and coaching skills (a coaching qualification is desirable)
- Able to work with senior stakeholders to scope, design and implement training programmes and other team events
- Experience of exploring development needs with individuals
- Good understanding of Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Willingness to travel to London office on a quarterly basis, for meetings with the L&D team and other key stakeholders
Please submit your application or call the specialist Abacus consultant 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion.
Did you know? Abacus are Northern Irelands only rate Recruiter with 4.7 Stars for customer satisfaction on independent review site Feefo.
If you know someone who is returning/re-locating to NI then tell them about www.belfastforlife.com it has all the information that they will need.