Job Type: Contract
Date Posted: 06/07/2018
Do you have strong admin experience?
Would you like to work in one of NI’s leading global law firms?
We are currently recruiting for a Library Administrator for a 3 month contract.
What you will be doing:
- Purchasing, receiving and processing new materials
- Maintaining LMS records and tracking updates and titles
- Interacting with fee earners, library contacts and external providers to provide access to online resources
- Undertaking general administrative tasks to support the activities of the wider team
- Receive journal and looseleaf publications entering them into the library management system (LMS)
- Label and distribute issues as required
- Claim missing issues and pages
- Monitor subscription renewals dates, obtaining prices and working on renewal requirements
- Purchasing administration
- Administration and support activities
- Support of overseas library functions
- Other ad hoc tasks and duties may be assigned as and when required
What you will have:
- 3 years experience in an administrative role
- Strong IT skills including MS Office, particularly Excel.
- Experience using databases for administrative purposes is essential.
- Experience of library work is desirable
- Demonstrate an ability to pay attention to detail
- Good all round communication skills, both oral and written
- Be resilient and adaptable
- Have a flexible approach to work
- Experience working in a team environment
- Be enthusiastic about providing a service to our clients, both internal and external
- Demonstrate a professional standard of behaviour at all times
Please submit your application or call the specialist Abacus consultant 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion.
Did you know? Abacus are Northern Irelands only rate Recruiter with 4.7 Stars for customer satisfaction on independent review site Feefo.
If you know someone who is returning/re-locating to NI then tell them about www.belfastforlife.com it has all the information that they will need.