Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 08/03/2018
Do you have experience in a mail room?
Have you worked in a corporate or legal environment?
Would you like to work for one of NI’s award-winning companies?
We are currently recruiting for a Mail Room Assistant to join our client based in Belfast City Centre. This is an important role where the successful candidate will provide and efficient and effective support role for the Belfast office.
What you will be doing:
- Mail sorting, internal / external delivery
- Running errands across the city for collection or delivery
- Stock management of stationery
- Liaising with relevant suppliers as required (equipment maintenance etc.)
- Client reception cover as and when required
- Meeting/focus room set up/restock
- Photocopying, faxing, binding
- Any other tasks as requested supporting the Office Manager
What you will have:
- Strong track record in a similar role, ideally working in a law firm or corporate environment
- Experience with post & print room activities
- Good team player, ready to support wider team when required
- Excellent PC skills (MS Office)
- Flexible and adaptable, and able to work to deadlines and conflicting priorities.
- Good organisational skills
- Proactive worker who is happy to follow instructions, however is also able to complete set tasks without supervision
- Strong time management skills, ability to cope under pressure and prioritise when necessary
- Ability to confidently communicate appropriately with people at all levels of the firm
- Excellent and professional telephone manner
- Excellent attention to detail and enthusiastic about maintaining professional high standards
Please submit your application or call the specialist Abacus consultant 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion.
Did you know? Abacus are Northern Irelands only rate Recruiter with 4.7 Stars for customer satisfaction on independent review site Feefo.
If you know someone who is returning/re-locating to NI then tell them about www.belfastforlife.com it has all the information that they will need.