Job Type: Contract
Date Posted: 27/06/2018
Do you have 1-2 years’ experience in marketing?
Would you like to work for one of NI’s biggest law firms?
We are currently recruiting for a Marketing Assistant for a 12 month contract in Belfast City Centre.
This role will suit someone who is comfortable in working in a fast-paced environment. It is very much a team-focussed role but requires someone who is happy to work independently.
What you will be doing:
- Assisting with the preparation of client-facing documentation and reports including, but not limited to: client relationship statements/reports, panel pitches, management information reports, client presentations, value-add reports and contact cards
- Developing and distributing internal communication for the global client team and within the firm (e.g. disseminating client-specific market intelligence, internal updates, financial reports etc)
- Assisting with the production of client-related research and analysis including: client strategy, client structures, financial performance, key contact mapping, competitor activity, developments in the client’s markets and client needs analysis (to help identify leads and opportunities)
- Collecting and coordinating various client information globally
- Maintaining client information to ensure it is kept up-to-date (e.g. secondment trackers, activity trackers, client snapshot pages on the intranet
- Driving the strategic mailing process on each account to ensure strategic communications are sent to key clients in a timely and coordinated fashion
- Assisting with the secondee management process and understanding our panel commitment on each client account
- Assisting with the organisation of client specific events, entertainment and client training
- Assisting on certain client relationship management priority projects designed to support the development of the firm’s client relationship management approach
What you will have:
- 1-2 years’ experience in a marketing role
- Enthusiastic, pro-active, persistent, robust, commitment to “getting the job done”
- Team player
- Ability to demonstrate initiative and generate ideas
- Excellent writing skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Eye for design/creativity (e.g. for presentations, proposals and events)
- Ability to work well under pressure and to drive through major projects to completion
- Ability to process and analyse business data and research
- Good organisational and administration skills/ability to multi-task
- Good humoured and positive outlook
Please submit your application or call the specialist Abacus consultant 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion.
Did you know? Abacus are Northern Irelands only rate Recruiter with 4.7 Stars for customer satisfaction on independent review site Feefo.
If you know someone who is returning/re-locating to NI then tell them about www.belfastforlife.com it has all the information that they will need.