Location: County Down
Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 03/10/2017
Are you an experienced Marketing Assistant?
Do you have a flair for creative design and have an ability to promote products?
Are you experienced in social media and website design?
We are currently recruiting for a Marketing Assistant to join one of our pharmaceutical clients based in Newry. As this is a stand-alone role, this really is an opportunity to shine and to utilise your creativity and innovation.
What you will be doing:
- Developing marketing campaigns to include planning, advertising, PR, organising trade shows & events, product development, distribution and research that involve direct customer communications, direct mail, e-mail broadcast campaigns, outbound calls, Social Media updates, digital marketing and tracking of Internet Traffic.
- As part of the daily marketing role you will be required to support the sales function by helping to introduce the new products to potential customers through targeted promotional marketing campaigns and strategies.
- Finding new and improved ways of researching targeted audiences including direct mailings/advertising, special events, shows and daily/weekly website updates.
- Develop appropriate promotional materials per product.
- This role will involve direct liaising with the Operations Manager and commercial customers on a regular basis to discuss products and services, devising marketing ideas through current market research
- Develop and build relationships with potential customers using a wide range of marketing communications.
- Assess competitors marketing activities, product offering, etc.
- Networking, maintaining and updating customer databases on a regular basis.
- Regular updating and re-designing of company brochures and e-commerce campaigns.
- Development of case studies, references and testimonials. Develop lead generation plans with targets, measures and objectives.
- Complete administrative duties as required by the Pharmaceutical Manager in accordance with the regulatory bodies guidelines.
What you will have:
- At least 1 years’ experience in marketing
- Experience in social media, mail merge, website maintenance, blog posts etc
- A strong work ethic and a can-do attitude
- Strong creativity and ability to come up with innovative ideas
To hear further details, send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call Aisleen on 02890313157
Please submit your application or call the specialist consultant in Abacus Recruitment on 028 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion or explore other jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dublin or London.
With 100 years’ experience in our team, Abacus is one of NI’s most established recruitment brands. We can advise on jobs, CVs, interviews and salaries across permanent, contract and temporary employment.
If you know someone who wants to move a career to NI, then tell them about www.abacus.jobs/belfastforlife or follow @AbacusJobs