Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 26/02/2018
Do you have a degree in marketing or business?
Do you have at least 1 year’s commercial experience?
Would you like to work for one of NI’s leading global employers?
We are currently recruiting for a Marketing Assistant on behalf of one of our legal clients based in Belfast City Centre.
What you will be doing:
- Supporting Global Relationship Managers across 4-5 accounts in the management of the firm’s relationships with its key strategic clients
- Assisting with the preparation of client-facing documentation and reports including, but not limited to: client relationship statements/reports, panel pitches, management information reports, client presentations, value-add reports and contact cards
- Developing and distributing internal communication for the global client team and within the firm (e.g. disseminating client-specific market intelligence, internal updates, financial reports etc)
- Assisting with the production of client-related research and analysis including: client strategy, client structures, financial performance, key contact mapping, competitor activity, developments in the client’s markets and client needs analysis (to help identify leads and opportunities)
- Collecting and coordinating various client information globally
- Maintaining client information to ensure it is kept up-to-date (e.g. secondment trackers, activity trackers, client snapshot pages on the intranet
- Keeping track of proposals and opportunities in EPiC, and keeping EPiC up-to-date with relevant client content and activities
- Driving the strategic mailing process on each account to ensure strategic communications are sent to key clients in a timely and coordinated fashion
- Assisting with the secondee management process and understanding our panel commitment on each client account
- Assisting with the organisation of client specific events, entertainment and client training
- Assisting on certain client relationship management priority projects designed to support the development of the firm’s client relationship management approach
What you will have:
- Degree in Marketing or Business (2:1 or higher)
- At least 1 years’ commercial experience (placement year acceptable)
- Eye for design/creativity
- Good organisational and administration skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Attention to detail
If you are interested in applying for this role and feel that you match the criteria, send your CV or call Aisleen on 02890313157 for further information
Please submit your application or call the specialist Abacus consultant 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion.
Did you know? Abacus are Northern Irelands only rate Recruiter with 4.7 Stars for customer satisfaction on independent review site Feefo.
If you know someone who is returning/re-locating to NI then tell them about www.belfastforlife.com it has all the information that they will need.