26th July 2017
Location: County Antrim Job Type: Permanent Date Posted: 26/07/2017
Are you an driven marketing professional looking for a new MarComms role?
Would you like to work for a leading tech company?
Do you have strong experience in content writing?
We have a very exciting opportunity to join a leading business within the technology industry. If interested please call Alex on 02890 313157 or email email@example.com
Working within the group Marketing division this position is within the Demand Generation team. The team is responsible for marketing campaign planning, raising awareness and generating leads for the direct sales teams or for prospect nurturing. Working closely with other members of the marketing department including, Content generation, Marketing infrastructure & analytics, as well as design and customer lifecycle marketing.
The teams form marketing sprints around business priorities and customer value on a quarterly
basis, ensuring that the role is varied across geographical regions and territories worldwide, as well as cross Sectors.
● 3rd level qualification in Business, Marketing, PR or Comms
● IT literate
● Ability to manage own workload and effectively prioritise tasks
● Ability to work under pressure, to tight deadlines
● Strong administrative and organisation skills, and good attention to detail
● An effective communicator, both verbal and written
● Experience of an Email Marketing Package
● CRM experience
● Event management experience
● Content writing experience (including adoption of Brand Guidelines)
● SEM experience: Google Adwords, Adchoices etc
● Experience working in an agile marketing environment
● Marketing Automation software experience
● Sugar CRM experience
● International marketing experience
Please submit your application or call the specialist consultant in Abacus Recruitment on 028 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion or explore other jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dublin or London.
With 100 years’ experience in our team, Abacus is one of NI’s most established recruitment brands. We can advise on jobs, CVs, interviews and salaries across permanent, contract and temporary employment.
If you know someone who wants to move a career to NI, then tell them about www.abacus.jobs/belfastforlife or follow @AbacusJobs