Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 27/04/2017
Are you an experienced Marketing professional looking for a new and exciting challenge?
Would you be happy to work in a stand alone position?
Would you like to work for a growing company with a global reputation?
We have a very exciting role with one of our prestigious clients based in Belfast. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your career. If interested or would like more information please call Adam, in confidence, on 02890 313157 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Contribute to and develop marketing plans for a variety of projects and events.
- Develop and maintain a social media and online strategy to support sales activity.
- Develop creative and engaging content for a range of channels including print and online.
- Create innovative presentations to support ongoing sales development activities.
- Maintenance of company website and blog.
- Liaise and network with a range of local and international stakeholders.
- Conduct industry market research such as customer questionnaires and focus groups.
- Engaging with universities and colleagues to support recruitment and brand awareness.
- Monitor competitor activity.
- Identify tender sites / alerts.
- Identify potential target regions and monitor global trends in economic development.
- A degree in a marketing related subject.
- 2-3 years’ experience in a similar position with relevant brand, media, digital and exhibition experience.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with the ability to communicate comfortably and effectively with all levels of hierarchy.
- Excellent copywriting skills with demonstrable experience in creating strong engaging content for a range of audiences (presentations, blogs, social media, articles, tenders and proposals).
- Experience of delivering digital marketing campaigns.
- Experience of CRM management.
- Knowledge of web design and website CMS.
- Experience of designing/producing marketing materials and brochures.
- Experience of stakeholder and customer communications.
- B2B marketing experience.
- Experience with design software.
- Experience working in an International focus.
Salary & Benefits
- £21,000 per annum with scheduled annual increments based on performance.
- Training and development fund to support individual requirements.
- Opportunity for career development.
Please submit your application or call the specialist consultant in Abacus Recruitment on 028 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion or explore other jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dublin or London.
With 100 years’ experience in our team, Abacus is one of NI’s most established recruitment brands. We can advise on jobs, CVs, interviews and salaries across permanent, contract and temporary employment.
If you know someone who wants to move a career to NI, then tell them about www.abacus.jobs/belfastforlife or follow @AbacusJobs