Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 07/02/2018
Are you an experienced senior marketer with strong strategic skills?
Do you have an all round marketing background with a desire to work within a start up company?
Would you like to be part of a rapidly growing business with ambitious plans?
We have a very exciting opportunity to join a company experiencing a strong period of growth and development. If interested please call Alex on 02890 313157 or email email@example.com
We’re looking for an experienced individual to lead our marketing of a brand new SAAS product. This will involve everything from working with the development team to optimize platform uptake, creating webinars, blog content, optimizing the website, doing A/B conversion testing and the creation of marketing assets with the support of our design team. You will drive the strategy, and be measured on the results!
Marketing isn’t a 9-5 job; and neither is running a startup. We value self-motivated, high-performing individuals with a passion for both business, and the technology. We only work with the best, and offer attractive packages, along with the necessary tools, freedom and trust, to allow you to really excel within the company. We are a tight, focused team, with each member expected to input into the DNA of the company.
- Creation of marketing strategy inline with our sales and user acquisition targets.
- Lead the implementation of the marketing strategy to meet our sales forecasts. Work closely with the rest of the teams to deliver campaigns in line with strategy.
- Define metrics and introduce tools to measure the results of our online digital marketing efforts.
- Build our brand internally with existing customers while finding new opportunities for strategic exposure.
- Lead our outbound engagement efforts through native content creation campaigns. Then measure the results and try to improve upon them!
- Create an editorial calendar and do some blog posting while we work to find a dedicated content creator.
- Lead A/B conversion tests on our website, blog, and other content areas.
- Review metrics and use them to make decisions about new marketing strategies.
- You’ve run and managed successful outbound email campaigns.
- Knowledge with Google Adwords, Facebook, Hubspot, Mixpanel and other similar tools
- Able to demonstrate consistent desire to learn and stay on top of marketing trends and information.
- Capable of performing market research and able to implement a plan of action
- Detailed experience in content creation and content marketing
- Fascinated by customer and retention behaviour
- Flexible – in a small team, there may be times where you need to support in other areas
- Analytical and organised, and proficient with analysing and interpreting data
- Creative, driven, proactive and motivated to try new things
- Outgoing – able to communicate well externally and also with the rest of the team
- We have big targets, and big ambitions to grow fast over the next 12 months, so you must be driven to go beyond the expected and excel in everything you do.
- 5+ years of relevant experience and a bachelor’s degree a related discipline (or demonstrates equivalent knowledge and experience).
- Experience of growth hacking, campaign management, market research, data driven decision making, working in/with a tech team & customer service.
- Excellent verbal, written and visual communicator who articulates ideas with clarity and conviction.
Please submit your application or call the specialist Abacus consultant 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion.
Did you know? Abacus are Northern Irelands only rate Recruiter with 4.7 Stars for customer satisfaction on independent review site Feefo.
If you know someone who is returning/re-locating to NI then tell them about www.belfastforlife.com it has all the information that they will need.