Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £15,000 - £16,000
Date Posted: 23/05/2017
Maths Graduate to Trainee Pensions Administrator – Belfast
- Abacus Professional Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Trainee Pensions Administrator for one of Northern Ireland’s leading consultancy firms. They have a great market reputation and also a very strong employer brand. Would be keen to speak to maths grads or someone who has 6 months plus in a pensions role.
- As a Trainee Pensions Administrator you will be responsible for completing updates to the scheme member database to ensure that records are accurately maintained as well as calculating and processing member benefits, and dealing with member enquiries by phone, email and letter. In addition, the role will also involve general office and administration duties, ensuring that work is prioritised correctly so that target dates are met.
- A Maths/Finance graduate with 2:1 or 1st or experience in a pensions role
- Organised, methodical and logical approach to tasks
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Ability to work in a team towards targets
- Can do attitude and takes pride in work
- Pays attention to detail
- £15,000 – £16,000 + Benefits
Please submit your application or call the specialist consultant in Abacus Recruitment on 028 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion or explore other jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dublin or London.
With 100 years’ experience in our team, Abacus is one of NI’s most established recruitment brands. We can advise on jobs, CVs, interviews and salaries across permanent, contract and temporary employment.
If you know someone who wants to move a career to NI, then tell them about www.abacus.jobs/belfastforlife or follow @AbacusJobs