Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 14/09/2018
MI Analyst – Private Equity
- Abacus Group have been retained by a leading financial services firm to recruit for an experienced MI Analyst for their growing Belfast based business. Our client has been going through significant growth over the last number of years and this is a continuing trend.
- Responsibility for the ongoing management of Management Information for a number of portfolios. There will be a requirement to meet the timelines for MI returns on a daily, weekly, monthly basis and interface with the client when necessary to meet their objectives and timeframes. Ultimate aim of assisting with the effective operation of and maximising recovery over a large range of portfolios.
- Third level qualification in Finance, Mathematics or a related discipline.
- Experience with a Private Equity client preferable
- Strong financial analysis skills with ability to review; understand and interpret loan data.
- Effective communicator with an ability to communicate at all levels.
- Delivery focused with the ability to work under pressure and meet tight timelines.
- Experience of working with vast amounts of data in excel and ability to manipulate and present as necessary.
- Demonstrate an organised approach to work, and an ability to prioritise to ensure critical tasks are delivered accurately.
- Exhibit a high degree of reliability and flexibility and a positive attitude and be counted on to participate as required.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft packages with advanced Excel experience essential.
- Very attractive market leading basic salary on offer, that comes with a discretionary bonus, great holidays, pension and life assurance.
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI’s only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.