Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 25/10/2017
MI Analyst – Belfast
- Abacus Professional Recruitment have been exclusively retained by a leading financial services firm to recruit an MI Analyst for their rapidly growing business. Our client has recently transformed their business and has found themselves with an extremely strong market position.
- Provide the business with reliable, timely and accurate reports which will help us achieve our goals and enhance our customer journey and experience.
- Use key data collected from across the Operation to provide the business with useful, insightful information to support effective decision making.
- Compile, retrieve and analyse high volumes of data, with a key focus on critical fail improvements; and the supporting story behind the metrics.
- Development of executive level reporting to show trends, improvements and recommendations in a clear, concise and visual output, fit for purpose to an executive level audience.
- Design and maintenance of innovative inbound and outbound contact routing structures that deliver revenue, cost, best available customer experience and service goals on a consistent basis.
- Highly numerate – experience of managing & analysing large volumes of data
- Highly analytical, evidence of analytical background / experience
- Ability to interpret data in order to convince others of the course of action
- Ability to build relationships with a wide range of stakeholders at all levels and comfortable with summarising and presenting data to Senior Management
- Strong interpersonal & communication skills
- Self-driven and enthusiastic with a desire to succeed
- Ideally have previous experience in a telephony analyst or similar role coupled with a working knowledge of Avaya and dialler technology.
- IT Literacy including the aforementioned working knowledge of Avaya.
- Previous experience of project delivery (Prince2 / Lean Six Sigma desirable not essential).
- Able to convert technical information to audience appropriate communication.
- Previous experience creating scripts for SMS or IVR.
- Advanced MS Excel/Access/Cognos/SQL server skills.
- 5 GCSEs to include Maths & English (minimum grade C or equivalent). Related 3rd level qualification preferred.
- Negotiable upon experience coupled with an excellent benefit package.
Please submit your application or call the specialist consultant in Abacus Recruitment on 028 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion or explore other jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dublin or London.
With 100 years’ experience in our team, Abacus is one of NI’s most established recruitment brands. We can advise on jobs, CVs, interviews and salaries across permanent, contract and temporary employment.
If you know someone who wants to move a career to NI, then tell them about www.abacus.jobs/belfastforlife or follow @AbacusJobs