Job Type: Permanent
Salary: £55,000 - £65,000
Date Posted: 04/04/2017
Do you want to join a team of 400+ professionals working on the future of secure, mobile payments? An established company that’s still hungry (and growing) like a start-up? An industry leader who processes over $10 billion annually from nearly 100k merchants? Read on for more details.
The Netsuite Developer is primarily responsible for supporting the continued growth of our Operations function. The ideal candidate is required to understand and conceptualize applications from both the technical and a business point of view. This position requires strong business skills and would be responsible for reviewing, analysing and implementing ways to improve systems to make business processes more efficient and improve data integrity
The successful candidate must be a self-starter, be able to manage multiple tasks and projects simultaneously, own deliverables end to end, prioritize workload effectively, and thrive in a dynamic environment. This individual must also work well under pressure to meet ongoing and overlapping deadlines within short time constraints.
The candidate will work closely with various business teams to create and build functional operational support through the NetSuite application. Candidates must possess the ability to understand business requirements and build workable solutions in NetSuite.
- Working knowledge NetSuite’s Cloud / SaaS based ERP business software systems
- Experience in, training and providing client support within the NetSuite environment.
- Technical experience in understanding NetSuite capabilities, frameworks, and scripting.
- Leverage and customize out-of-the-box NetSuite solutions
- Analysing complex business problems and assessing how NetSuite can be implemented to solve them
- Translating business requirements into user and functional requirements
- Recommending system changes and enhancements
- Creating documentation such as policies, procedures, workflows and user guides
- Performing functional configuration and maintenance for systems based on changing operational and business needs
- Support research, analysis, and development of new concepts and emerging technologies
- Assist all departments with data analysis and reporting needs
- Support end user requests for new searches, reports, KPI”™s, dashboards.
- Develop, test and deploy customizations, custom objects, new functionality and SuiteApps based on evolving business needs
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Minimum 3 years’ Experience with NetSuite scripting and customizations
- Demonstrated analytical, problem-solving, organizational, interpersonal, communication
- Ability to handle multiple projects, with multiple clients and the pressures of managing to required timelines.
- Experience in integrating NetSuite with external portals and back-office systems.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-starter, as well as work autonomously
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Strong time management skills with ability to juggle multiple simultaneous projects and deadlines
- Must be comfortable working with multiple departments and managers
- Project management, system implementation and system integration experience.
- Four-year college degree in relevant discipline (MIS, IT business/computer science) or equivalent work experience.
- Works well in a collaborative and consensus-oriented team environment
- Strong sense of customer focus and the importance of the voice of the customer.
- Third level qualifications in a relative subject
Please submit your application or call the specialist consultant in Abacus Recruitment on 028 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion or explore other jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dublin or London.
With 100 years’ experience in our team, Abacus is one of NI’s most established recruitment brands. We can advise on jobs, CVs, interviews and salaries across permanent, contract and temporary employment.
If you know someone who wants to move a career to NI, then tell them about www.abacus.jobs/belfastforlife or follow @AbacusJobs