Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 25/05/2018
Do you have strong administration experience within a corporate environment?
Are you highly organised and able to prioritise tasks while working to a high standard?
We are currently recruiting for an Office Assistant on behalf of one of our large global clients in Belfast City Centre
What you will be doing:
- General PA duties – PA support, diary management, management of calls and post etc.
- Maintenance of diary events and organisation of the day-to-day schedule
- Coordination of meetings, to include the consideration of and responsibility for ensuring all necessary documentation
- Respond to telephone calls in a professional manner, acting as a filter to manage and control calls
- Planning and coordination of comprehensive travel programmes, to include booking flights, hotels and car transfers
- Preparation of holiday/absence trackers
- Document Support – Preparation of client documentation and correspondence
- Type letters, correspondence, presentations, reports
- Proofread all work to ensure that completed documents are delivered accurately and to the appropriate high standard
- Prepare and/or ensure availability of necessary agendas, presentations and meeting papers, including printing and timely distribution.
- Take responsibility for submission of expense claims
- Prepare fee reports on matters/follow up with Finance team
What you will have:
- Strong administrative and organisational skills and a keen attention to detail;
- Strong communication skills both formal and informal and willingness to collaborate with others;
- Ability to work flexibly, on own initiative and as part of a team;
- Showing initiative and having a desire to get the job done;
- Ability to adapt with flexibility to handle multiple tasks simultaneously in an environment with shifting priorities, under pressure;
- Ability to work as part of a team, both within Belfast and remotely with colleagues from London and elsewhere across a wide range of levels, responsibilities and offices;
- Graduate or equivalent, or A Levels with relevant experience
- RSA Stage I/II Text or Word Processing (strong typing skills essential)
- Excellent Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint skills
Please submit your application or call the specialist Abacus consultant 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion.
Did you know? Abacus are Northern Irelands only rate Recruiter with 4.7 Stars for customer satisfaction on independent review site Feefo.
If you know someone who is returning/re-locating to NI then tell them about www.belfastforlife.com it has all the information that they will need.