Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 18/09/2018
Operations Analyst – Investment Banking
- Abacus Professional Recruitment have been retained by a new, exciting and global financial services firm that arrived in Belfast very recently and are keen to add significant top talent to their team. Abacus are keen to speak with candidates that have experience in investment banking. You will be working with a global firm and joining them in a very important stage in their Belfast life-cycle. As an employee you can expect challenging/exciting work, the opportunity to build a function out and call it your own and the opportunity to progress as our client grows in Belfast.
- All client lifecycle events including initial client on-boarding, periodic reviews and sanction screening
- Central administration for all brokerage negotiations undertaken by our businesses
- Central administration for all client documentation contracts (give-up agreements) between clients, our client and third parties
- Client Data management, ensuring the maintenance and integrity of Client hierarchy structures
- Operational Data management both within core Operations data and ancillary front end systems
- Brokerage Data management within the relevant systems
- Regulatory Reporting oversight and exception management for the group (MiFID II, REMIT and EMIR reporting)
- The design, implementation and training of reconciliations and MI/KPIs to support our business and evidence controls
- The effective and efficient management of trade investigations raised by clients to ensure that Accounts Receivable can facilitate the timely receipt of payment of client invoices
- Investment banking experience minimum of 6 months
- Knowledge of the financial markets
- A broad base of operations knowledge and experience
- Great basic salaries on offer
- You will receive an excellent basic salary that will include; discretionary bonus, group life cover, contributory pension, private medical, income protection, 23 days holidays plus stats and a working day of 8:30am to 5:00pm.
Please submit your application or speak to a specialist consultant in Abacus on 02890313157 for a confidential career discussion. Did you know? Abacus is NI’s only Highly Rated Recruiter with 4.5 Stars for customer satisfaction (Independent review site Feefo).
If you think you have the right skills to join our team, then get in touch. If you know someone returning/re-locating to NI then www.belfastforlife.com holds the information on quality of life, cost of living etc.