Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 15/05/2017
Operations & Accounts Executive – Greater Belfast
- Abacus Professional Recruitment have been retained by a leading insurance firm that is embarking on an exciting period in their history. They are just starting off on what will be an extended period of staff and business growth that will create significant opportunities and jobs in Belfast.
- The Operations & Accounts Executive is a key role that will be heavily involved in the company’s future plans. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is numerate, can think logically and complete tasks quickly and accurately.
- The position will involve a wide range of tasks and you will need to be capable of working independently as well as part of a team. You will be expected to continually improve processes and procedures to maximise efficiency and increase company productivity.
- The ideal candidate is a career minded, enthusiastic and self-motivated person seeking an exciting position with genuine opportunity for rapid career progression as the company grows.
- Strong academic background with preference for IT/Computer related degree’s
- Experience in an E-Commerce, IT or financial services environment would be desirable
- Excellent computer skills with a high level of competency in all Microsoft Office packages including Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Any automation experience would be highly desirable
- Strong organisational skills with the desire to improve processes and procedures
Please submit your application or call the specialist consultant in Abacus Recruitment on 028 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion or explore other jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dublin or London.
With 100 years’ experience in our team, Abacus is one of NI’s most established recruitment brands. We can advise on jobs, CVs, interviews and salaries across permanent, contract and temporary employment.
If you know someone who wants to move a career to NI, then tell them about www.abacus.jobs/belfastforlife or follow @AbacusJobs