Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 01/05/2018
Operations Professional – Belfast
- Abacus Professional Recruitment have been retained by a leading global alternative investment management firm to recruit a Middle Office Analyst for their new Belfast operation. You will be working with a large company but with a local company feel.
- Our client is looking for a professional with excellent written and verbal communications skills who is exceptionally organised and detail oriented. The ideal candidate will be responsible for ensuring timely allocation of trades, reconciliation, payment processing, broker invoicing and operational support to the client.
- Idealy a 2:1 degree or above in finance, economics or related discipline, or equivalent experience
- 2-3 years’ work experience in Operations/Clearing
- Experience with Advent Geneva Portfolio Accounting System, or similar would be desirable
- Knowledge of investment types and financial markets
- Experience with reconciliation, trade input and accounting reporting
- Experience working with clearing counterparties
- Market leading basic salaries offered plus an a marketing leading benefits package which includes Private Medical, Life Cover, Income Protection etc
- Health Cover and Company Pension
Please submit your application or call the specialist consultant in Abacus Recruitment on 028 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion or explore other jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dublin or London.
With 100 years’ experience in our team, Abacus is one of NI’s most established recruitment brands. We can advise on jobs, CVs, interviews and salaries across permanent, contract and temporary employment.
If you know someone who wants to move a career to NI, then tell them about www.abacus.jobs/belfastforlife or follow @AbacusJobs