Job Type: Contract
Date Posted: 14/03/2018
Are you an experienced PA?
Do you have experience working in a large professional services firm?
Would you like to work for one of NI’s leading global employers?
We are currently recruiting for a PA to join our client, a large global law firm, on a 12 month contract. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who enjoys working in a fast-paced, professional environment.
What you will be doing:
- Acting as first port of call for incoming queries to the team telephone hotline.
- Maintaining the team’s diaries, making appointments, arranging meeting rooms and organising travel arrangements and expense claims to ensure all work activities are scheduled effectively.
- Typing correspondence and legal documentation to a very high standard.
- Establishing and maintaining a robust filing system and other administration systems (such as know-how indexing) to ensure completeness and accuracy of technical, professional and matter information.
- Updating the team intranet site and risk management policies.
- Liaising with international offices and senior management on the team’s behalf.
- Preparing bundles of legal documents.
- Assisting in large administrative tasks and projects for the firm.
What you will have:
- Experience of working as a PA or Administrator within a law firm, financial services or professional services firm or other regulated entity.
- Experience of managing small projects independently.
- Knowledge of administration associated within a legal department.
- Excellent keyboard skills.
- Computer literate and proficient in the use of Office software packages, including Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel.
- Flexible and proactive approach, particularly in developing new skills and assisting the team with its duties and workload.
- Highly organised, able to prioritise and to meet deadlines.
- Excellent accuracy and attention to detail.
- Advanced telephone and other communication skills.
- Collaborative approach and ability to work well in a small team.
- Graduate or A Level calibre.
Please submit your application or call the specialist Abacus consultant 0044 (0) 28 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion.
Did you know? Abacus are Northern Irelands only rate Recruiter with 4.7 Stars for customer satisfaction on independent review site Feefo.
If you know someone who is returning/re-locating to NI then tell them about www.belfastforlife.com it has all the information that they will need.