Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 11/05/2017
PMO – Leading Global Firm – Belfast
- Abacus Professional Recruitment have been retained by a leading global organisation to recruit an experienced PMO professional for their growing team. This organisation has been on a significant growth curve; both in regard to head count and the amount of work within this area of the business. They have a wide range of jobs in Belfast available for candidates with this skill set. You will get the opportunity to work on some hugely significant projects and increase learning and capability.
This is an exciting opportunity to work within a high growth team, with progression opportunities for high performers. All successful candidates will be provided with structured training and professional development, enabling them to meet the requirements of this responsive and fast-paced team.
- Development and maintenance of project plans
- Preparation of project reports including status reports, RAID logs and project dashboards
- Tracking and analysis of budgetary information across the full project portfolio
- Production of presentations for senior management
- Supporting the project management team with ad hoc requirements
- Ensuring all projects follow required project standards and procedures
- Identifying risks, issues and discrepancies and taking action accordingly
- Collaborating with others across group partners
- Undergraduate degree (e.g., BA, BSc) preferred or equivalent experience
- Previous experience of PMO roles or junior project management roles
- Excellent project planning skills and experience of using project management and planning tools such as MS-Project
- Good knowledge of the MS Office Suite, in particular strong knowledge of Excel and PowerPoint
- Previous experience of working in a regulatory driven change environment would be an advantage
- Previous experience of working in an IT enabled change environment would be an advantage
- Previous experience working within a banking environment would be advantage
- Any relevant professional qualifications would be advantageous (e.g. PRINCE2)
- Market leading basic salaries offered
- Flexible benefits package
- Great holiday entitlement
- Opportunity to travel
- Working with some of the most renowned Banking & FS firms in the world
Please submit your application or call the specialist consultant in Abacus Recruitment on 028 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion or explore other jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dublin or London.
With 100 years’ experience in our team, Abacus is one of NI’s most established recruitment brands. We can advise on jobs, CVs, interviews and salaries across permanent, contract and temporary employment.
If you know someone who wants to move a career to NI, then tell them about www.abacus.jobs/belfastforlife or follow @AbacusJobs