28th June 2017
Location: Belfast Job Type: Permanent Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 Date Posted: 28/06/2017
Principal Systems Administrator
UNIX | Cloud Infrastructure | DevOps |
ABOUT THE COMPANY
This is an incredible opportunity to join a prestigious organisation with ambitious plans to play a key part in delivering Innovation on a global scale. There current success is due to an adaptable market leading award winning product. The company offer a competitive salary and a generous benefits package including an excellent 35 days’ annual leave, an exceptional annual pension contribution, a genuine work/life balance and a positive approach to upskilling their employees. All of this, in a central Belfast location.
The successful Senior Systems Administrator will be the highest level of responsibility in the Infrastructure team.
As a senior member of the team you will use your strong infrastructure background and DevOps skills to continuously support and develop a highly available and scalable hybrid cloud environment for digital projects and programmes.
About the role:
– Degree educated or equivalent
– Managing all live servers – AWS Cloud Infrastructure
– Disaster Recovery Planning / Strategy
– Automated Failures in place for Server availability, aggregated log collection
– In-depth understanding of web server administration in a large organisation (Linux)
– Good working knowledge of Networking load balancing and system security best practice
– Good understanding of automating routine system management tasks using scripting tools (PowerShell and Bash)
– Good communication and organisational skills
– Knowledge of AWS Cloud Infrastructure – Highly Desirable
Keywords : Principal Systems Administrator, Senior Systems Administrator, Principal Sys Admin, DevOps, Infrastructure Engineer, UNIX
Please submit your application or call the specialist consultant in Abacus Recruitment on 028 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion or explore other jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dublin or London.
With 100 years’ experience in our team, Abacus is one of NI’s most established recruitment brands. We can advise on jobs, CVs, interviews and salaries across permanent, contract and temporary employment.
If you know someone who wants to move a career to NI, then tell them about www.abacus.jobs/belfastforlife or follow @AbacusJobs