Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 04/04/2017
Private Client Consultant – Northern Ireland leading Private Client firm
- Abacus Professional Recruitment are pleased to be recruiting for one of Northern Ireland’s leading Private Client firms to recruit a Private Client Consultant for their growing team. You will be afforded the opportunity to work with some of Northern Ireland’s leading HNW individuals.
Why this Role:
- You will be working in one of Northern Ireland’s leading advisory firms.
- There will be no need to bring clients to this role.
- Full administration support provided.
- Professional environment were as an advisory you can grow and develop and provide technical work for HNW individuals.
- To provide a first-class advisory and support service to clients and develop business relationships. You will be providing a range of whole of market advice across a number of different products.
- Having been previously employed by an IFA you will have experience in pensions, investment and wealth management planning
- QCA IV / Dip PFS.
- A current SPS.
- At least 5 years’ relevant and current industry experience.
- Ability to demonstrate and prove a consistent record of quality client servicing, sales achievement and business growth.
- Good understanding of marketplace and industry and current private and client trends/changes/issues.
- £30k+ depending on experience and excellent package offered.
Please submit your application or call the specialist consultant in Abacus Recruitment on 028 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion or explore other jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dublin or London.
With 100 years’ experience in our team, Abacus is one of NI’s most established recruitment brands. We can advise on jobs, CVs, interviews and salaries across permanent, contract and temporary employment.
If you know someone who wants to move a career to NI, then tell them about www.abacus.jobs/belfastforlife or follow @AbacusJobs