Job Type: Permanent
Date Posted: 11/05/2017
Project Manager – Belfast
- Abacus Professional Recruitment have been exclusively retained by a leading consultancy firm to recruit a number of Project Managers for significant and high level client projects. You will manage major implementation projects for blue chip clients and have substantial diversity in the types of projects you manage.
This is an exciting opportunity to work within a high growth team, with progression opportunities for high performers. All successful candidates will be provided with structured training and professional development, enabling them to meet the requirements of this responsive and fast-paced team.
- Support wide range of projects of varying size
- Assist with creating/updating project plans and business process documents
- Manage/monitor actions to ensure that timeframes are being met
- Ensure that projects are operating within agreed budgets
- Identify and evaluate project risks/issues and advise on mitigation strategies
- Creation and management of appropriate project governance, framework and reporting
- Evaluate and provide recommendations for opportunities to provide business value
- Proven track record at building and leveraging long lasting relationships
- Lead post-implementation review of project lessons learned and evaluate client satisfaction and best practices
- Undergraduate degree (e.g., BA, BSc) preferred or equivalent experience
- Demonstrable experience of project management in a corporate function
- Demonstrable experience of success within complex project environments
- Significant technical understanding of project management frameworks and methodologies
- Excellent project planning skills
- Any other relevant professional qualifications would be advantageous (e.g. PRINCE2)
- Excellent basic salaries offered that includes a generous benefits package.
Please submit your application or call the specialist consultant in Abacus Recruitment on 028 9031 3157 for a confidential career discussion or explore other jobs in Belfast, Northern Ireland, Dublin or London.
With 100 years’ experience in our team, Abacus is one of NI’s most established recruitment brands. We can advise on jobs, CVs, interviews and salaries across permanent, contract and temporary employment.
If you know someone who wants to move a career to NI, then tell them about www.abacus.jobs/belfastforlife or follow @AbacusJobs